Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cloverfield

Director: Matt Reeves
Producers: J.J. Abrams and Bryan Burk

Dillon's rating: 10 out of 10
I liked it a lot, great special effects, but I didn't like how you never see the creature, and how they always go to pick up the camera when they drop it instead of running for their lives.

Cameron's rating: 10 out of 10!
This was truly one of the most amazing films I have ever seen. The exciting terror that J.J. Abrams so brilliantly creates captures what it would REALLY be like if something so horrific hit New York. Personally, J.J. Abrams is my favorite person in all filmdom (yes, that IS a word. Look it up in the dictionary.). The decapitated Statue of Liberty was an awesome concept to put in a film like this. Even after watching the special features, I have no idea how they pulled this movie off. I personally admire how this film was made in secret, and the lengths that J.J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, and Matt Reeves went to to keep it that way until it was released. I loved this movie so much. I have a copy of it for myself to keep forever and ever. Watch it.

Well, that's it for our first movie review! Follow us on Blogger, subscribe on YouTube, and like us on Facebook! See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment